This product is WI-FI night vision USB wall charger hidden camera, HD digital camera, 1920*1080P imaging, It is perfect for home or business monitoring. View video from anywhere you have a Wi-Fi or 4g/LTE connection. It is super professional and easy to install. The 1080p WI-FI USB night vision wall charger hidden camera also offers motion detection function and view recorded video. And the charger can charge the other electronic products while recording. Automatic cycle recording (when the memory is full, delete the earliest video files, keep the latest video files). Support recording video and audio,16pcs night lights super night vision.
Specs at a glance:
- Camcorder pixels:1080p/720p/640p/480p
● Hi3518E V200 chipset
● Lens: CMOS 1/4; OV9712
- Support night vision (16pcs IR night lights)
● Format: Asf,JPG
● Supports Micro SD Card Max. 128GB
● USB: 2.0 (HS)
● Power: AC100 - 250V AC
● 90° viewing angles
- Supports Cycle recording
- Support Motion sensor/detection (16-26ft.)
● USB: 2.0 (Hs)
- Output: 5V 2A
● Supports Android, iPhone iOS
- Recording: plug in the camera,
- P2P mode: Red light flashes slowly
- Remote mode: Red light flashes quickly, after you have configured the camera to remote mode, the light is red light.
2) Automatic cycle recording: when the memory card is full, it will delete the earliest video files, save the latest video files.
3) Reset: when the camera appears dead and you can’t connect the charger camera with WIFI router, please reset the charger camera,the indicator lights, about a minute later, the lights out,then the camera will automatically reset.
4) Please format the micro SD card on computer before installing into camera;
5) Regarding to connect with WIFI router:
1.The camera only support 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network,support IEEE802.11 b/g/n mixed, Can’t support IEEE802.11.ac and 5GHz network.
2.Please make sure the camera close to your WIFI router.
3.Make sure to use the original WIFI router, not a secondary WIFI router.
4.Please close your VPN on your smart phone.
5.Make sure your Wi-Fi security is WPA or WPA2 instead of WEP.